Billboard on the Zeerut Bridge.
This is a composite of five shots I took with my Canon IXUS 980 IS when walking around Kolkata.
I’ve got a couple photos left that I think are okay, and want to add some commentary at some point, but I’m going to end my regular posts about the week I spent in Kolkata for awhile.
The next post will have something to do about my home in Beijing.
I saw this flyer in a doorway next to the foundation stone of the University College of Medicine, Calcutta University.
We Want exemplary Punishment to
alleged TMCP leaders in the incident
of rape case at Asansol
All India DSO
If you’re not familiar with the case (I certainly wasn’t) here are some links:
- Girl alleges rape in college
- Asansol gang rape accused gets seven days in police custody
- Student gang-raped in govt tech college
- Fourth accused in Asansol gang-rape held
- One more held in gang-rape case
Alipore Women’s Correctional Home… I have the feeling that I saw this in a movie, just cannot remember which one.