After looking closely at the side panel of the City Freight delivery truck, you might have questions such as:
- Why the Cyrillic script and what does it mean?
- Why is a foreign blond girl sitting next to a foreign dark haired and bearded man at a table with a woman whilst yet another foreigner –this time a woman– pours them something from a large pitcher?
- Why is the woman dressed in a track suit whilst the two foreign females are dressed in strange clothing?
- Where is this pastoral scene set?
- Why is there a rectangular carton of locally produced milk on the table?
Well, to these –and any other questions you might have– all I’ll say is… it’s about milk.