Three photographs I took during my first open water scuba dive.
Nope, I don’t know the names of these fishy fishy fishy fish.
If you do, please leave info in the comments.
Photos once again taken with the Nikon Coolpix AW120. Lightroom was used for developing the shoots, which included using the auto white balance.
After living in Beijing for over three years, and experiencing the ups and downs of dating Chinese women, I had put together some dating requirements.
- Age between 25-30. Since I’m in my mid-40’s, I would have preferred to be dating a woman in the mid-30’s range, but things are different here. There is a huge amount of pressure on women to get married before 30. If they’re available, they probably have been divorced, divorced and have a kid, have put their career before marriage, or have some other complication.
- Born in Beijing. Since I live in Beijing, it makes traveling to see parents a lot easier. I really don’t want to take a 20-hour train ride into the country to visit. I also enjoy having modern amenities. Also, and this is a big one, it means that the parents might have had exposure to foreigners.
- Fluent in English. Yeah, I’m studying Chinese. But, just makes things easier for her to be fluent in English. For one, it makes traveling out of China much easier. Also, well, when it comes time to talk with my parents… 🙂
- At least a Bachelors. I’ve got a Masters, and most of the women I’ve dated have had at least a Bachelors. Just makes things easier.
- Traveled outside of China. Means both an interest in going outside the boarders of the country, as well as the necessary connections to have made this happen.
- Some interest in physical fitness. Doesn’t have to be a gym bunny, but have some interest in keep herself in shape.
Of course, yeah, she’d need to be pretty, smart, and have a great personality. 🙂
As of a couple weeks ago, I think I’ve found her… a woman who meets all of the above.