Detail from a picture taken inside the Round City at Behai Park.
- Put water into the machine reservoir, and not into the filter
- Only pour water the reservoir once
- Empty previously used coffee grounds
- Remember to put coffee grounds into the filter
- Do not put unground beans into the filter
- Do not put grounds (or beans) into the reservoir
- Remember to close the coffee machine lid before turning it on
- Remember to put the pitcher under the filter before turning the machine on
- Ensure that the coffee machine is plugged into an electrical outlet
- Do not forget to turn the coffee machine on
I had a wonderful deep-tissue back massage yesterday, followed by a not-unwonderful Gua Sha treatment. That is, unlike some previous treatments, it didn’t feel like someone had used a cheese-grater on my back, but instead more like 200 grit sandpaper.
That said, Ba Huo Guan (Cupping) is still my preference when it comes to such treatment.
Chong Chong dressed-up as Sun Wukong.
Taken in the Central Business District (CBD).