In today’s post, I’m going to tell you the absolute and definitive truth about China!
Yeppers, I’m going to give you the skinny about such far-ranging topics as:
- Bo Xilia
- Chen Guangcheng
- Eating of horse, donkey, and other types of equine meat
- Eating of dog meat
- Spitting, nose picking, and other ways that folks use to expel, well, non-precious bodily fluids
- The “one-child” policy
- Attitudes towards America and other Western countries
- Attitudes towards Japan
- Attitudes toward the DPRK (referred to incorrectly by some as North Korea)
- Driving skills (or, more appropriately, the lack thereof)
- Beijing traffic
- The Great Firewall
- The Chinese government
And, I’m going to cover *all* of the above in nine words!!!
- The truth about China is complicated and often contradictory.
Now, with that out of the way, I’ll also give you some additional thoughts.
- Uses the term “Communist China”
- Uses the term “Red China”
- Uses the term “Authoritarian Chinese Government”
- Describes themselves (or is described) as a “Chinese Dissident”
- Communicates with phrases like “Chinese like to” or “The Chinese people”
- Is part of “think tank” based in Taiwan
- Is a reporter is on temporary assignment to China
- Is aligned with religious or political groups operating in the US of A
- Doesn’t have multiple caveats in an article or paper they publish
They’re probably not telling you the truth.
Wikipedia: The number in the third position left of the decimal point in an Arabic numeral. →